100% Pure Lamb Marrow ~ Calcium, Essential Fatty Acids & Lipids
Dogs instinctively want marrow in their diets. It is a crunchy, delicious, ethically sourced, environmentally friendly and sustainable. Plus, marrow is full of healthy nutrients, vitamins, calcium and protein.
- 100% single ingredient: Lamb Horn Marrow
- The natural brushing quality of marrow helps to maintain healthy teeth/gums.
- Recommended for any size dog.
- Marrow is cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% Sustainably Harvested.
- 100% Edible and Digestible.
- 100% Natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 4.5 oz Resealable bag.
- Product of Iceland & Packed in the USA.
- Ingredient: Lamb Horn Marrow (whole)
What Is Horn Marrow?: While our crunchy Marrow has been naturally air-dried, it originally has the consistency of a fatty gelatin substance. The marrow is found in the center or core of lamb bones and horns. Dogs are drawn to marrow, as it’s a very nutrient-dense and highly rich dietary energy source. It contains a high content of minerals (calcium), essential fatty acids, vitamins and lipids (alkylglycerols). What’s even more exciting is that Horn Marrow Chips supports the canine immune system by carrying oxygen to cells in the body. When your dog eats Lamb Marrow, it’s helping to improve brain function, support their immune system, speed up the healing process from an injury, and promote the maintenance of healthy bones. In short, Lamb Marrow is a great source of natural and nutritious healing energy for your pet.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 37.4%, Crude Fat (Min) .7%, Moisture (Max) 12.9%, Ash (Max) 47.9%