100% Pure Icelandic+™ Herring Whole Fish Dog Treats
Herring Dog Treats are loaded with naturally occurring Taurine for a healthy heart and Omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat. Dogs love the irresistible taste and satisfying crunch of these nutritious Herring Whole Fish dog treat.
- Air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably fished.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat (just fish, nothing else), making these a smart choice for dogs with food sensitivities!
- Help reduce plaque and tartar build-up, making it good for your dog’s teeth.
- For freshness and convenience, it is packaged in a stand-up resealable bag.
- Package contains net wt. 3.0 oz. of Herring Whole Fish; each fish is about 3-4" in length.
- Dried and Packed in Iceland.
Ingredients: Icelandic Herring.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 58.8%, Crude Fat (Min) 28.5%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0.26%, Moisture (Max) 7.99%, Ash (Max) 6.47, Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (MIN) 6.08%, Taurine (Max) 0.29%.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content: 4400 kcal per kg = 124.7 kcal per oz (Calculated ME)