Healthy Dog Treat Tubes
Healthy Beef liver, bone broth, pumpkin and a hint of cinnamon—these are the things that silky coats, happy guts, and healthy joints are made of. Why? Because this gourmet alternative to peanut butter is naturally packed with vitamins, minerals, and glucosamine, all thanks to its simple, clean ingredients.
- Made with USA-sourced beef liver and pumpkin
- Crafted with real bone broth, a great source of collagen
- An excellent source of iron, zinc, B-vitamins and many more
- Loaded with healthy prebiotic fiber from real pumpkin
Refrigerate the Beef Liver Creamy treat after opening
- Gluten-free and Grain-free
- Backed by our Love It Guarantee™
Prebiotics keep tummies happy. Prebiotics feed healthy gut bacteria—and when we feed the good bugs, we feed good health. Plus, this healthy source of fiber helps clean the colon, and lower its PH, promoting the right environment for healthy bacteria to thrive.
Keep canine brains busy by putting Creamy Treat in Toppl, Tux or other treat dispensing toys.
Healthy, Safe and Responsible Treat. Limited ingredients and come in an easy and mess-free tube dispenser. Serve alone, on top of kibble or in a treat dispensing toy. It works great as a training tool and for clicker training.
Why dog owners will love Creamy Treats:
- Easy and mess free tube dispenser
- Simple and clean ingredients, nothing artificial
- Gluten & grain free
- Creamy treats work great with West Paw treat toys!
- Love It Guarantee™ - We're in if for the wags. We replace or refund anything that doesn't induce a happy dance.
Size: 5oz tube with outer box packaging. Tube is aluminum and recyclable.
BEEF LIVER & PUMPKIN RECIPE:
- Ingredients: Beef Liver, Beef Bone Broth, Pumpkin, Tapioca, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, L-Lysine (Natural Preservative) less than 0.1% by volume. Made with USA sourced beef liver and pumpkin with a boost of beef bone broth and cinnamon.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein...5% min; Crude Fiber...1% max; Crude Fat...1% min; Moisture...88% max.
- Calorie Content: ME (calculated) is 5100 kcal/kg or 76 kcal per 1 Tbsp serving.
Our creamy treats are best served at or below room temperature. And once opened, to maintain freshness we recommend storing Beef Liver & Pumpkin treats in the refrigerator. Extreme heat may cause our creamy treats to become runny. If that happens, we recommend refrigerating the treat to return it to its intended creamy consistency.