NEW Drizzle Raincoat ~ Waterproof & Windproof
Hurtta Drizzle Raincoat is an essential outfit for every dog in rainy, windy, muddy or cold conditions. The coat is also excellent in cooler temperatures due to the warming foil lining.
The muscle-warming properties of the lining, make the Drizzle Coat ideal for dogs engaged in active sports for warming up and maintaining their well-being (before and after performance). Material reflects the dog’s own body heat, thus stimulating blood circulation and warming the dog efficiently. Just like people, dogs (of all ages) benefit from keeping their muscles and bodies warm, during cool weather.
- Weatherproof and breathable
- Foil lining reflects body heat
- Large reflective prints & 3M reflective piping
- Fluorocarbon-free Rudolf ECO water-repellent treatment
- Fully taped seams and rain stopper inner collar
- High, protective collar and hem
- Foot loops for hind legs
- Adjustable neckline, chest strap and back length
- 20% adjust-ability with 4-6 points of adjustment
- Closable harness opening
- Both the lining and surface fabric are certified to be safe and free of harmful substances in accordance with the Öko-Tex-standard 100.
- Surface fabric 100% PES 150D Mechanical stretch
- Lining technical 100% PES mesh fabric, 120g/m2
- Hand wash & drip dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron or dry clean
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not use fabric softener
Important: the most important measurement is the back length. Be careful not to over measure by including any of the neck or tail. This coat is generously cut and runs a bit large to provide extra coverage, so the straps and draw stings can be snugged up or let out by adjusting to get the perfect fit. If you need help, please contact us for assistance.