FitPAWS Flexiness TwinDisc
OUT OF STOCK
FitPAWS Flexiness TwinDisc is suitable for balance training and muscle building. This product allows you to turn any surface into an active one, helping your dog with:
- Agility & Flexibility
- Body/Limb Awareness & Balance
- Muscle Building
- Beginner Balance Training
- General Fitness
- Injury Prevention
The stability of the disc can be changed depending on the amount of air taken in. Small dogs can stand with all four paws on the TwinDisc, larger dogs can each use a TwinDisc for the forehand and one for the hindquarters. Add a Second TwinDisc for large dogs.
Dimensions: about 55 cm x 32cm x 6cm (21.65″x 12.6′ x 2.36″) / One side of the TwinDisc has nubs.
- Lower to the ground
- Can be used deflated or inflated
- Improves forward and backward weight shift
- The surface is a bit wider than some other things so it allows more dogs to use it in a sit position when on the narrow side
- Helps to improve a sloppy sit – dog sits on the narrow side and has to grip the middle twin disc
- Provides a higher level balance challenge when inflated so that it is rounded on both sides
- With some inflation, it has a more “defined” area for foot position
- Great when paired with all FitPAWs balance products.