Herbal Freeze with Arnica for Aches & Pains
Plant-based pain relief on contact! Made from a blend of herbs and medicinal plants, a few spritzes of Herbal Freeze with Arnica relieves pain from backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains, cramps, stiff joints, neck pain, tight muscles, and sore feet and bad days. Apply liberally.
- Homeopathic & Chemical Free!
- External Analgesic crafted with peppermint-derived menthol to increase circulation and alleviate pain
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- GMO Free, Gluten Free & Paraben Free
- Goes on cool & warms up fast
- Anti-inflammatory herbs: Arnica, Balsam Poplar & St John’s Wort
- Arnica: known for its topical pain relief properties & rapid recovery benefits
- Balsam Poplar: rich in Vitamin C and salicylic acid (natural aspirin) making it an excellent anti-inflammatory
- St. John’s Wort: works as an analgesic for neuralgia, backaches and sciatica, and can soothe general joint inflammation
- Made in the USA
- Handy Spray Bottle (Size: 2 oz)
Easy to spray on hard to reach places. Massage in for extra fast absorption (and if you like that tingly sensation on your fingertips). Great for: post workout soreness, chronic pain, warming up your muscles, sore feet when you travel, stiff necks and backs from road trips, and generally anything that requires your body (which is… everything).
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Menthol, USP 6%.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Ethyl Alcohol, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract*, Populus Balsamifera (Balsam Poplar) Bud Extract*, Hypericum Perforatum (St John’s Wort) Flower Extract*, Vegetable Glycerin. *Ethically wildcrafted and extracted with Organic Grape Alcohol.
IMPORTANT: For external use only. Do not use on open wounds or damaged skin. When using this product, avoid bandaging tightly, avoid contact with eyes, and keep out of reach of children (or adults who don’t read directions). Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor first.
Directions for adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Spray on affected area
- Massage in as needed