Hurtta Summit Parka ~ 3 Colors
Possibly the Best Fitting & Most Comfortable Dog Coat!
- Ergonomically fitting leg openings
- Neck cover for added draft-protection
- Shoulder-opening for leash-harness attachment
- Integrated body-harness in the smaller sizes
- Adjustable back length giving perfect fit for all between-sizes dogs
- Waterproof, breathable-membrane, thick insulating fleece and solid buckles
- 5-Star user-recommendations for warmth, freedom of movement and for years of demanding use
- Protects the chest & key muscle groups
- Adjustable belt and collar & 3M reflectors
- Machine washable (gentle cycle) or hand wash
The Hurtta Summit Parka is a simple and efficient way to keep the dog's body temperature stable in cold weather. The winter jacket is designed to complement the thermal insulation capacity to prevent dogs from freezing in unfavorable weather conditions. Even dogs with thick and long fur need protection against the cold and enjoy a cozy, warm parka. Dogs with wet fur, post-exercise stress, old age, pregnancy, arthritis or various illnesses will especially benefit from the coat.
The highly technical winter jacket protects your dog's most important muscle groups, chest and the sensitive abdomen area. Quick to put on and take off, the jacket is particularly well suited for warming up the muscles of active dogs before or after training. The product has a water-resistant and breathable Houndtex® coating and high-visibility 3M reflectors.
Special features for small and large breeds:
- Closable opening for harness on the back in sizes 30-90cm
- Integrated harness in small sizes 20-25cm
- Attachment loops for back legs in large sizes 65-90cm
Sizes: For sizing, measure your dog's back length (bottom of the collar to start of tail while dog is standing and not lying down). Make sure head is in a neutral position, which is not too high or too low. See image of back length below. Tip: You can use a piece of string and measure it against a rigid ruler afterwards.