SPF 50+ Mineral Sunscreen Butter, 1 oz. (Original OR Tinted)
SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Butter made with Safe, Botanical Ingredients to Block Damaging UVA & UVB Rays. The Tint is our personal favorite for the face, because it blends with the skin and dose not make you look pale.
- #1 (BEST SCORE) Rating by the Environmental Working Group (www.ewg.org) to Prevent Sun Damage and Not Posing a Risk to Our Health or the Environment.
- Strong UVA/UVB Broad-Spectrum Mineral Sun Protection for Face & Body.
- Super Hydrating with a blend of Coconut Oil & Jojoba Oil.
- Hypoallergenic, No Clogged Pores & Not Greasy (Sensitive Skin Rejoice).
- Excellent for Extreme Weather & Very Water Resistant (80 minutes)!
- Provides Protection from HEV (Blue Light) from Video Calls and Screens.
- 100% Natural Safe Ingredients: does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives.
- GMO Free, Gluten Free & Paraben Free.
- Reef Safe & Leaping Bunny Certified (cruelty-free).
- Biodegradable & Plastic-Free Packaging.
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP.
- Made in the USA.
- SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Butter
- SPF 50 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Butter: Light Tinted (Planet Based) Formula Blends the Zinc Leaving a “Barely-There” Finish for Men, Women and Children. Finally, a Zinc Sunscreen to Blend with Your Skin!
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nano particle)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flowers* infused in Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Octyldodecanol, Trihydroxystearin, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Yellow Iron Oxide.*Certified Organic Ingredients.
RECOMMENEDED USE: The Zinc oxide sits on top of your skin to physically block UVA and UVB rays and beeswax gives this butter extra waterproof protection (water-resistant for 80 minutes). If you are in the water or sweating excessively, reapply sunscreen every 80 minutes (that is for ALL sunscreens). For normal, every-day use, we suggest reapplying every 2 hours.
GOOD CARE: The Mineral Tinted Sunscreens is made with natural iron oxides to blend seamlessly with most skin tones, so try to avoid rubbing your face or body on light-colored clothing, towels and furniture. Since Zinc sits on top of your skin, rather than absorbing into it, this can be tricky to get off of fabric. It can leave a mark on light, and particularly WHITE fabrics. If this happens to you, use a dull knife to carfully scrape off the excess zinc; next, apply a gentle household or dish soap and scrub the garment, before washing with normal instructions.