Face Masks for Dog Lovers ~ USA Made (7 Designs)
Face Mask are made of 100% preshrunk cotton and a double layer for added protection. Insert pocket to be worn facing the inside and at the top, so the flexible nose piece can be adjusted. When worn on your face, the material expands and shows more of the fun dog print. These cotton masks are super comfortable and easy to use.
Size: One size fits most (8" x 3") people to cover your nose and mouth.
Washing & Drying Instructions:
For best results, hand wash or machine wash cold (gentle in a mesh bag). Line dry flat and iron (not necessary). Dryer safe, but comes out crinkled and balled up.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. While the CDC's guidance recommends even homemade cloth face coverings. Now you can go a step further with a disposable mask insert slot. The insert slot allows you to insert a disposable mask inside (sold separately) to provide extra layers of filter protection.
The cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators; these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones. The cotton masks are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our face masks have all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Reusable (wash with proper sanitation after each use)
- Machine washable (hand wash and line dry in the sun recommended)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit
- Face masks should not be placed on children under age 2
- May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional surgical mask or a disposable mask (sold separately), which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials
- Please note that our face masks have not been tested for flame resistance or skin sensitivity
Note: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Returns: For health and safety reasons, all face mask sales are final and are not returnable or exchangeable.