Icelandic Lamb Horn ~ Long Lasting & Packed With Vitamin
100% Pure Icelandic Large Lamb Horn Dog Treats:
- Made of Keratin, not a bone!
- High amount of minerals (calcium), essential fatty acids, vitamins and lipids (alkylglycerols)
- Keratin supports nails, skin and hair growth
- Single Ingredient & Long Lasting
- Reduce Tartar & Plaque – healthier gums/teeth
- Chewing on horns can help reduce anxiety in dogs
- Cleaned, boiled and baked within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations
- 100% Edible – hours of chewing enjoyment for your pet
- 100% Natural – no additives, no preservatives, no supplements
- Product of Iceland & Packed in the USA
- Ingredient: Icelandic Lamb Horn
- Great for puppies/dogs that enjoy taking time to gnaw on chews!
- Recommended for dogs over 35 lbs.
- Not Recommended for aggressive/power chewers.
- Size: Ranges from 6.5-7.3 inches in length
NOTE: Being a natural product, the color and size varies. Horns are hollow and can be filled with a treat, like peanut butter or beef liver.
IMPORTANT: Always supervise while your dog is enjoying an Icelandic Lamb Horn. As with all dog chews, take the horn away if it becomes small enough to swallow. If your dog is a more aggressive chewer and breaks of chunks, please remove.
Dental Care: The Icelandic+ Lamb Horn is a natural chew that helps your dog’s gums to be “brushed” as it is made of thousands of small fibers. If your dog’s teeth are not regularly brushed, you may experience some gum bleeding with their first Horn. This is natural and is actually a benefit as the Horn’s fibers are “scrubbing" the gum line. With continued use and additional Horns, you will see a remarkable difference in the health of your dog’s gum line and whiter teeth. People who do not floss similarly experience gum bleeding when they first start and the bleeding stops when gum health improves from flossing, as will happen with your dog. Both you and your veterinarian will be pleased with the change in gum health and appearance of teeth over time.
Net Wt: 2.4–4.2 oz (68–119g)
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein (Min) 84.3%, Fat (Min) 0.4%, Ash (Max) 0.73%, Moisture (Max) 9.3%