Your dog will love K9 Magic! This is the highest value (biggest reward) dog treat made with tripe and beef heart.
- Perfect for training for stuffing treat-dispensing toys.
- It holds it shape and is not greasy or too stinky.
- K9 Magic is a high value reward treat and should not be used as a meal.
- For Training, cut into very small pieces.
- Cut it into small pieces and refrigerate or freeze to keep fresh
- Locally Sourced & Made in California.
Ingredients: Free-range beef heart, green tripe, oat flour, garlic, thyme and parsley. It is preserved naturally with Vitamin C and sea salt.
*Important Note: Packaging on the rolls can be wrinkled (crinkly) or have air pockets. This does not affect the product and it is sealed off at the ends. Store in a cool place. Refrigerate or freeze after opening.
- Once received, keep unopened rolls in the refrigerator.
- Important: After opening, prepare into small bite sized pieces or discs to be frozen and defrosted one at a time. Store in clean, tightly sealed freezer safe containers or bags. Remove excess air, before closing the seal and store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- If K9 Magic changes to a very dark brown on the ends, remove that portion and do not use.
- After defrosting, store in the refrigerator and use in a few days.
- If you defrost K9 Magic, do not refreeze it again.
- Note: packaging on the rolls can be wrinkled (crinkly) or have air pockets. This does not affect the product and it is sealed off at the ends. Store in a cool place.
- Date on the package was when the roll was made.