NEW Back on Track Dog Coat (Night Collection)
Elegant and classic dog coat is made of a comfortable quilted material with light insulation. The outer shell is a high-quality, durable fabric and lined with the well known Welltex therapeutic material (details below).
- Easily adaptable to different body shapes and breeds
- Reflective detail in the front
- Champagne embroidery on the side
- Elastic leg straps at the back to keep it in place on wild adventures
- Fast close hook and loop at front
- Anatomic girth for comfortable fit
- Machine wash gentle & drip dry
- Color: dark navy
How Back on Track Works:
Back on Track's joint and muscle support are all made of functional textiles with heat reflective properties. The textile is a synergy of ancient Chinese experience and modern scientific textile technology. During the manufacturing of polyester- or polyester fibers, the ceramic particles are fused into the fibers. When heated, the ceramic particles radiate a heat back towards the body. This reflected heat is long-wave heat radiation, which is also known as long wave infrared radiation.
It is well established and documented that long wave infrared heat radiation increases the blood circulation. The increased blood circulation in the tissues helps to relieve muscles tension and improves performance. One important property is the injury prevention effect, which you get when the protections are used for training and competition.