SPF 50+ Sport Mineral Sunscreen Stick
SPF 50+ SPORT MINERAL SUNSCREEN BUTTER STICK is moisturizing, gentle, easy to blend on your skin with added UVB/UVA sun protection for face and body. Blends in clear – or keep it white.
- Strong UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection to prevent sun damage
- Protection from HEV (blue light) from video calls and screens
- Easy wide-mouth sunscreen butter stick for no-mess direct application
- Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients
- Great for extreme weather, even greater for sensitive skin
- Very Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- On-the-go zinc that is convenient for purse, backpack or travel
Made from a mineral blend of Zinc oxide and botanical ingredients are super hydrating and easy to blend thanks to coconut oil and jojoba oil. This sunscreen does not leave your skin greasy and won’t clog your pores (sensitive skin, rejoice!). Zinc oxide actually sits on top of your skin to physically block UVA and UVB rays, and beeswax gives this butter an extra “oomph” in the waterproof department (water-resistant for 80 minutes).
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
- Oxybenzone free, GMO free, Gluten free & Paraben free
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Plastic-free packaging
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 25% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
- Made in the USA
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers infused in Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Tips to get the most out of your SPF 50+ Sport Mineral Sunscreen Butter Stick:
- The coconut oil base will harden in colder temperatures; so, warm the butter stick on the back of the hand before applying.
- In warmer temps, go easy on the twist-up, don’t twist it up too far!
- Lather it on thick to stay white on top of your skin, or rub it into your skin to go on clear — rest assured, you’re protected either way.