100% Turkey Liver ~ Nutrient-dense, Rich in Protien & Low in Calories!
Freeze-Dried Raw Turkey Liver is possibly the most nutrient-dense food in the world. Liver is packed with essential nutrients, rich in protein and low in calories, including the following vitamins:
- High in vitamin A, folic acid, iron, vitamin c and zinc. Vitamin A is beneficial for eye health and for reducing diseases that cause inflammation, like arthritis.
- Vitamin B12 helps the formation of red blood cells and DNA. It is also involved in healthy brain function.
- Vitamin A is important for normal vision, immune function and reproduction. It also helps organs like the heart and kidneys function properly.
- Riboflavin (B2) is important for cellular development and function. It also helps turn food into energy.
- Folate (B9) is an essential nutrient that plays a role in cell growth and the formation of DNA.
- Iron is another essential nutrient that helps carry oxygen around the body. The iron in liver is heme iron, the kind most easily absorbed by the body.
- Copper acts like a key to activate a number of enzymes, which then help regulate energy production, iron metabolism and brain function.
- Choline is important for brain development and liver function.
- Freeze-dried slowly to retain freshness, these treats are packed with flavor.
- Low in calorie and saturated fat, no fillers or artificial flavors.
- Single ingredient, REAL meat from USDA inspected facilities.
- Serve turkey liver dry as a treat, training reward, or crumble to supplement a meal.
- Ingredients are humanely raised and sourced in the U.S.A.
- Family owned and operated Wisconsin manufacturer for over 20 years.
- Note: All treats should be served in moderation and not substitute a balanced meal. Do not overfeed, serve small amounts of liver once a week to gain the beneficial nutrients
Protein - 76.84%
Fat - 13.21% or less
Fiber - 0.60%
Moisture - 3.26%
27-30 kcal per piece
Ingredients: 100% Turkey Liver
Net Weight: 4 oz. dehydrated