WILD Alaskan Fish Oil
Wild Alaskan Pollock from pure, unpolluted, remote reaches of Alaska. This raw, cold filtered oil provides a natural source of OMEGA 3, OMEGA 6, OMEGA 9, DHA, EPA nutrients.
NUTRITIOUS RAW OIL: Cold extraction produces a clean, safe fish oil with more nutrients intact, compared to cheaper heat extracted oils.
- IMPROVES SKIN & COAT: Reduces excessive shedding and replenishes moisture in animal’s skin to prevent flaking.
EXCELLENT SOURCE OF OMEGA-3: Provides many more benefits than just alleviating dry, flaky skin. DHA is a very important Omega-3 that is critical for brain, eye and heart health, has anti-inflammatory properties and is also linked to improved learning in puppies.
EPA and DHA: EPA and DHA has been linked to promising results in prevention, weight management and cognitive function. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an omega-3 fatty acid essential for brain development and improved heart health, better vision and reduces inflammation.
- NOT OVER PROCESSED: Gently filtered within hours of harvest to retain all the goodness that nature intended. Filtered four times and flushed with nitrogen throughout the production process. It is not denatured by over-cooking or molecular distillation, processes used to purify and deodorize inferior oils. This wild fish oil still tests free of contaminants, while providing all the nutrients found in nature. fish oil bottle.
- NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS: Each 4650 mg teaspoon provides approx. 1511 mg of total omega-3 fatty acids, including 921 mg of EPA and 457 mg of DHA according to our latest analysis.
- TESTED FOR SAFETY & PURITY: No GMO’s or Heavy Metals.
SUSTAINABLY HARVESTED: Produced in the USA using Wild Alaskan Pollock.
- CONVENIENT: Drip-less, flip top silicon (safe food grade) container to make serving fast and easy.
SIZE: 16.5 oz and 32 oz